Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

18 months old today :)

Well, I have been wanting to post on here for the last few weeks. But, I hate doing repeat pictures since I send most of those out via email (if you don't get them and want to- just let me know!) and I really have been wanting to add amazing videos of Holland, but I just cannot figure out what is going on! Today I am calling the support staff again and if that does not work going to figure out how to have someone with a lot more know-how to fix my problem between the camcorder and the laptop. But, my apologies to anyone checking this to always find- no new posts!!

So, since I have no videos and most of you have seen all the pictures, I thought maybe you would like a list of words/phrases/sounds Holland is currently saying. Now, there is no way that I can make it inclusive of all she says, but this is the best I can do at this moment from memory:

mama
dada
ball
hair
head
nose
ears
mouth
eyes
belly
toes
sock
shoe
pants
jacket
door
window
light
clock
apple
cracker
cookie
peas
water
juice
milk
more
thank you
all gone
uh-oh
whee!
go!
Go? (I list this separately, because it is basically- where did it go?)
Here it is! (granted sounds like more like heeey iiihh)
outside
nigh-night
bye-bye
I love you
hi
hello
baby
car
tree
book
bed
no
sshhh (telling modoc to be quiet)
stop
stay
two (sometimes she also says one and three, but she loves the #2!)


animal sounds:
cow (moooooo)
horse (neigh neigh!)
lamb (BAAA!)
dog (ruhr ruhr)
kitty kat (meeew)
pig (the cutest snorting sound)
elephant (pushes air between her lips, very cute!)
duck (quaa-aah)
monkey (whispers hahahaha)
bee (ray, ray- don't know why, but this is what she says, and every time we chuckle!)
lion (raaahr)
snake (sssssss)

I know that there is so much that I am forgetting, but that at least gives you an idea... Holland will also mimic almost anything and she is starting to say her own name also- pronounced "haw-ee".

She also is starting to put words together- mama shoes, go bye bye, etc.

Sorry again for my lack of updates! Hopefully I can get the videos to share very soon!

(and a cute picture of Holland with a waste bucket on her head!)

Photobucket

No comments: