Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Okay; so I think that it has been almost 3 weeks since I have added an entry in here! Eek! I have been a little frustrated because I have some really cute videos that I want to share, but am having constant problems uploading them. I am sure that there is an easy fix to figure out why Microsoft is all of a sudden overriding the necessary software that I need to use, but I can't figure it out!! Hopefully I find a way to get someone here or fix it myself sometime soon....

Holland has picked up more and more words and animal sounds lately. She now also likes to give Modoc commands- Stay, Go, NO! I think it is funny. I also like that Holland rarely uses the word no as we rarely us it also, so she does not say it all the time like a lot of toddlers seem to.

Holland has really enjoyed egg hunting the past few days. I thought that I would at least share a few pictures of her on this Easter weekend since sadly I am unable to share the videos that I have. But, hope you enjoy these just the same. We have mostly just done a lot of hiding eggs inside. But, Friday a friend of Holland's came over and they both hunted for eggs in our backyard. It is just so fun to watch little ones interact, especially at this age!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this one was taken this morning after opening up her Easter basket. She loved the little chick that we gave her:

Photobucket

No comments: