Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

3 videos from the last month

I finally got the problem fixed (okay, not me so much, but someone came and fixed it) and now I can share videos again! Here are three taken the last month:

Holland showing off some animal sounds with dad. This was nearly a month ago, she now knows many more, but it still gives you an idea...



Holland Easter egg hunting in the kitchen. This was taken a few days before Easter. Holland got the concept of finding eggs and putting them in her basket right away and had so much fun doing this over and over again!



Holland playing with a step stool. This is the sort of thing that Holland does all the time, she is so silly!

No comments: