Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

more videos?!

Here are yet two more videos that I took today. Lately, more and more Holland just is so sweet and funny (sometimes more funny than sweet or vice versa!) and I like to grab the camcorder for those times!

In this one Holland was just eating lunch. I just found it really cute how she was swaying to the African music in the background...



This video shows Holland totally tormenting Modoc. She, as most of you all know, likes to feed Modoc. Today I bought a cheap bucket and she thought it was extra fun to put his food in the bucket and then run around the house laughing like crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both videos, she is so adorable! She seems to be one step ahead of Gabriel with a lot of things. For example, I watched the video with the animal sounds, and a couple of weeks later, Gabriel is starting to make all the sounds! So maybe he'll start saying carrots and peas soon ;-)
Poor Modoc...but Holland is just hilarious running and laughing like that!