Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A nice day at the park

2 posts in a day?! Woah!

Here are 2 short videos of Holland this morning at the park closest to our house. They are a little similar- mostly just her climbing the stairs and sliding... We probably will drive to another park later this afternoon, though I think that posting more than 4 videos in a day would just be overkill!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's so good at sliding! Gabriel loves to slide, but I don't let him go by himself yet. He just started climbing (on tables, chairs etc.) and would probably decided to try and slide down while stadning up or something. He doesn't think before he does!