Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weee!

Here is a little video taken of Holland in our backyard this afternoon. There is an elevation change on one section in the grass and Holland loves to run down it saying "weee!" I really don't know where she picked this up. I guess that either Joe or I must have said it to begin with though neither of us really recall doing that.

You might notice that we got a new fence!!! It so nice to finally have a private backyard! Of course, now the back section of the fence looks horrible, but we plan to have that done also in the next month or so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fence looks great! I'm SO jealous of your big backyard. Holland looks so cute running around outside! Sawyer has never ran around outside yet - too much snow!

Spence Ohana said...

She's so cute! Yay for the new fence!