Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Growing vocabulary

Recently, Holland has been picking up more and more words and phrases. She is so proud of herself when she adds a new word to her ever-growing vocabulary- so am I though! I have never sat down and written the words that she currently knows. I am sure that there are many other words and phrases that she says that we are not even aware of, but these are recognizable- (at least to Joe and I!)

Night-night
Bye-bye
thank you
Uh-oh
ball
light
more
ruhr, ruhr (imitates the way Modoc barks, this is her "dog")
cracker
baby
mama
dada
blue-blues (blueberries)
water
milk

She also will imitate "moo" and snorting for a pig if we do it first. I am sure I am forgetting a few other words and or phrases, but I will try to add them if I think of them later!

And, what is a post without at least one new picture???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: