Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Monday, March 3, 2008

a glimpse into an ordinary Monday

I took 3 videos of Holland today. I realized that I really have not taken of her talking or doing so many of the things that she now does on a daily basis.

Holland talking! I will have to take another video of her saying her other words!


This is just a video of Holland being her usual silly self. Joe said that the chair looked tacky because it is facing directly towards the tv. Haha. So, just in case anyone was wondering, I had only moved it there today while I was cleaning up the living room and we never even have the tv during on the day (other than to listen to music!)


Dad coming home!
Holland gets so excited when Joe comes home from work. Often she points and yells, "dada" as she sees him drive up, while watching him through the window. Today, she was a little more reserved with her excitement, but I know it was there all the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SO adorable! These videos are so cute!