Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Home for good

So, now not only will I be home with Holland for 5 full days a week- but now on Thursdays and Saturdays as well! I was actually "laid off" this past Thursday. As it turns out, I was already looking into other part-time options. It is a blessing, although still a bit shocking! But, at least I have a few months or so to figure something else out!

Not a whole lot else transpired this week. Here are pictures of Holland (and Joe and Modoc) at a park we went to yesterday. (not our usual neighborhood park- Holland had never played here before..)

(and I apologize- these pictures are now not of the infamous "yesterday". I had complete intent to publish this blog on Sunday, but alas, it is now Wednedsday night and it has yet to be published. I think that means, I better do something else tomorrow!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: