Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

It DIDN'T snow today!

We have had far too much snow and extreme winter weather lately- which means we
have been indoors way more than we would like. We are accustomed to going on a long walk at least both Saturday and Sunday, but for several weeks that has been out of the question with the icy roads and sidewalks. BUT, today the sun came out; it warmed up to around FIFTY DEGREES and was just an all- around nice day. As soon as I came home from work, we went on our favorite walk to the park nearby.

Even though it was so nice out, there was still a lot of snow at the playground. Holland still walked very well around it all though. She also now is focused on walking up and down stairs. She is able to go down the stairs without sitting down first- just walking down like you or I might. It is rather impressive. She is always learning new things though!!!

Here are pictures taken at the park today:








=

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

Cute pics of Holland! James loves climbing the stairs on the playscapes too!

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Wow, I am impressed at the stair climbing. Go Holland go!!