Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ride that pony!

I know that posting another video might be just "taking the easy way out" of adding a blog entry- but I never claimed to be a notable blogger :) Here is a video taken last night of Holland riding her Radio Flyer pony. She is quite fearless, as always, luckily this video does not completely show her standing up on the pony. She really is my baby stunt artist!



1 comment:

Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Those videos are so cute!! She really is a daredevil baby. And she has good musical taste. :-)