Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Another busy week

Well, this past week marked my first week as not working full-time anymore! In fact, due to my work making a simple mistake, I actually stayed home every day this week. (minus the half day yesterday) It was so nice to be able to capture all of Holland's little moments. I know that she has been in perfectly capable hands while I was working, but it has made me realize that I missed a lot. Oh, nothing catastrophic like learning the alphabet all of a sudden, but it is just all the little things. Like, when she so methodically runs to the bookshelf, grabs a book, sits down in her little wagon and begins to read out loud to herself. It is those moments that I am so thankful that I won't have to miss anymore. (at least not nearly as often)

In addition to just enjoying each other's company, Holland and I also made it to three open gyms playgroups. It was so much fun just watching her little energetic, lithe body run around, playing with toys and grabbing as much attention as possible.

I did not take any pictures at the open gyms that we attended, but here are some other random pictures that I took this week. Maybe this week I won't wait another 7 days until I make another post!


Like mother, like daughter? (Holland loves to get her hands on the laptop given the opportunity!)


Photobucket
Photobucket

Being silly as usual

Photobucket

She loves to stand on a basket behind the couch and talk to Joe. She gets so proud of herself!
Photobucket

Telling her big bird something very meaningful

Photobucket

Looking outside- when we still had a yard covered with snow (she carries the little stool there herself)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Love the big bird photo - it's classic!