Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It has been far too long since my last post! But, I FINALLY have videos that I have uploaded

Here is Holland playing with a musical toy that she enjoys. You will see she likes to dance and spin and spin around to the point where she makes herself very dizzy! Pay no attention to the clothes she is wearing! I guess that Joe threw them on her in a hurry while I was gone...\



This video somewhat broadcasts one of Holland's newest tricks- flinging herself into her playpen. She usually does it with much better precision, but you get the idea. I am always right behind or next to her, so I could catch her or help her- even though I never need to- that girl has amazing balance!!!



This is just a very short clip of Holland saying a new word- "baby". She knows that almost all pictures and videos are of herself, the baby, so she often will say "baby" when she sees the camcorder or camera (as shown here...)



I had a few other older videos that I considered uploading and sharing, but I think that I will stop here, at least for now. Maybe I will add another video or two later this weekend.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Super cute videos of Holland! I cringe when I see DD after DH has dressed her! LOL James loves to twirl around, only when he hears the Backyardigans song though!

Such a funny video of her crawling into her playpen!