Who am I??

My photo
nearish to Seattle, WA, United States
I am quickly becoming aware just how fast these magical moments with ever-growing children can pass. I want something so a year from now I can look back and remember all the little things that made me smile today.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

almost an entire week since we returned from vacation...

and I am barely getting around to this thing. I don't know why I find it so hard to add new posts.

So, as most of you know, our trip for the most part was a lot of fun. There were just some hard times (the first day for one- almost everything that could go wrong, did- flight longer than planned, horrible traffic, rental car couldn't find our key, had us waiting forever to get our unwanted car, condo key missing, etc...) Some days Holland did excellent, some days were more trying. She had a really great time at the zoo. She really loved the petting zoo. I did realize that it is certainly not necessary to try to do something grand and amazing for little ones, it is just the little things that are so big to Holland- and that is fun also.

Here is a little video of Holland taking on the beach. The first day Holland did manange to get her feet a little wet, but after that, she wanted nowhere near the water. Her favorite aspect by far, was just saying "bye bye" to the ocean. She would just yell GO!!! Bye, water! Funny girl.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Glad your vacation was nice for the most part. Sucks about your first day - hope you didn't rent through Hertz!? ;-)